HEIDENHAIN NEDERLAND B.V. is pleased about your interest in our company and products. The protection of your personal data is important to us, and we want you to feel safe while visiting our website.
Below references to the GDPR are being made, in the Netherlands this is known as AVG (Algemene Verordening Gegevensbescherming)
(1) We would like to draw your attention to the fact that we will collect and use the personal data you provide to us because this is necessary to conclude with you and perform a possible agreement. This applies to both our (potential) customers and to parties from which we purchase goods and/or services.
If you are a (potential) customer, we will use your data to be able to send you an offer, to be able to determine what specifications or wishes certain goods or services must satisfy, in order to be able to deliver goods or carry out the activities for you, in order to be able to invoice you and to be able to communicate with you quickly and efficiently concerning the implementation aspects of the agreement.
If you are a (potential) supplier or another contractor, your personal data are also required for concluding and performing the agreement. In case of purchasing, this is necessary in order to be able to inform you what specifications or wishes certain goods or services should satisfy in our opinion, to be able to send a request for an offer or to place an order with you, to be able to pay your invoices and to able to communicate with you quickly and efficiently concerning other aspects of the agreement. You are not obliged to provide your personal data to us. If you do not provide personal data to us or provide us with insufficient personal data it may be the case that we will not be able to carry out the abovementioned activities.
(2) Information about the collection of personal data from visitors to our website is provided below. Personal data is all data which can be related to you personally, such as your name, address, e-mail addresses, and user behavior.
(3) The controller pursuant to Article 4, Paragraph 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
HEIDENHAIN NEDERLAND B.V. Copernicuslaan 34 6716 BM EDE, THE NETHERLANDSTel.: +31 318 58 18 00E-mail: info
(4) When you contact us by e-mail or through a contact form, the information you provide (your e mail address, as well as your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. The contact form is an additional service from us to enable you to contact us quickly and easily (legal basis is Article 6, Paragraph 1, Letter f of the GDPR). We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing thereof if there are statutory retention requirements.
(5) If we rely on contracted service providers for individual functions of our offerings or if we wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we will also let you know the criteria stipulated for the duration of storage.
(1) You have the following rights against us with respect to the personal data concerning you:
– right to information pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR, – right to have information rectified pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, – right to have information erased pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR, – right to restrict processing of information pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR, – right to data transferability pursuant to Article 20 of the GDPR, and – right to object to the processing of information pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR.
(2) You can only exercise your rights in writing (an actual letter sent by mail). Please use only the following address:
HEIDENHAIN NEDERLAND B.V. Data Protection Copernicuslaan 34 6716 BM ED, THE NETHERLANDS
We need your name and address, as well as your customer number if you have one, and the context of the processing of your personal data. If this information is missing, we can neither authenticate you nor guarantee your claim to your rights according to the GDPR.
(3) You also have the right to submit a complaint to a supervisory data protection authority regarding our processing of your personal data. The supervisory data protection authority responsible for us is:
Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens Postbus 93374 2509 AJ DEN HAAG
(4) For certain offerings, such as our newsletters, the Klartext Portal, and the Private Area, you also have the possibility of viewing your data yourself, and of modifying or deleting it, or of having it modified or deleted.
(1) If you use the website simply for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register yourself or send us any information, we collect only the personal data which your browser sends to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following technical data which we need to enable us to show you our website and ensure stability and security
– IP address – date and time of the query – time zone difference relative to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) – content of the query (specific site) – access status/HTTP status code – data volume transmitted in each case – website from which the request emanates – browser – operating system and its user interface – language and version of the browser software
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you visit our website. Cookies are small text files which are stored on your hard drive in association with the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the agency which places the cookie (in this case, us). Cookies cannot initiate programs or transmit viruses to your computer. Their purpose is to make the Internet service more user-friendly and more effective overall.
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These specifically include the session cookies. They store what is known as a session ID, which allows different queries from your browser to be assigned to the joint session, enabling your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. For example, this prevents you from needing to re register every time you call a new page. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified time, which can vary depending on the cookie. How long a cookie remains on your device depends on the duration or expiration date of the respective cookies as well as your browser’s settings. You can delete the cookies in your browser’s security settings at any time. With these cookies the website can remember your information and settings the next time you visit it. This makes it faster and easier for you to access the website, since, for example, you don’t need to set the desired language again.
d) You can configure your browser settings as you wish and, for instance, refuse to accept third-party cookies or even any cookies at all. We must point out that in this case you might not be able to use all the functions of this website.
(1) If you requested an offer from us, but you did not become a customer of ours, we will remove your data at most one year after our last contact. We will also remove your personal data at most one year after our last contact if we received an offer from you but we did not become your customer. If you did become our customer or we did become your customer, we will retain your personal data
(2) Personal data in files of our administration, will be deleted after a term of seven years after the end of the financial year in which the agreement with you was performed. The period of seven years corresponds to the period for which we are obliged to keep our records for the Tax and Customs Administration. We will remove your personal data after this period has ended.
(3) Other personal data can be updated or removed upon your request. In case we have the indication that personal data is no longer relevant for our business relation, for example when the applicable person is no longer employed at this company, we will remove the personal data.
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you will generally need to provide other personal information that we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) We sometimes use external service providers to process your personal data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions, and are regularly inspected.
(3) Furthermore, we may disclose your personal data to third parties, if participation in actions, competitions, contracts, or similar services are offered by us together with our partners. More information is provided when you enter your personal data as well as further below in the description of the offer.
(4) Insofar as our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
(1) If you have given consent to the processing of your personal data, you can withdraw this consent at any time. This withdrawal affects the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you inform us of this withdrawal.
(2) So long as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you can state an objection against the processing. This is the case when the processing is not explicitly necessary for the fulfillment of a contract with you, as is detailed in the following respective descriptions of the functions. When stating such an objection we kindly ask you to tell us the reason why we should no longer process your personal data. In case of a reasonable objection we will examine the situation and either stop or adapt the data processing, or we will inform you of our compelling and legitimate grounds for further data processing.
(3) Of course you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising purposes and data analysis at any time. Contact us at the following address to inform us of your objection:
HEIDENHAIN NEDERLAND B.V. Data Protection Copernicuslaan 34 6716 BM EDE, THE NETHERLANDS
Please include your name and address, as well as your customer number if you have one, when contacting us about your objection.
(1) If you place regular orders with us, or when you have given your approval, we will store and use the personal data you have provided in order to be able to inform you personally by e-mail in the future of our existing and new products and services and possibly make you an offer in this connection. We have a legitimate interest in using your personal data for this purpose, namely selling our products and services.
(2) Every time we send you a marketing e-mail, you have the option of informing us that you no longer wish to receive such e-mails. See in this connection the opt-out link at the bottom of each mailing.
(1) The application for access must be made in writing (by mail), and you will also receive your user name and password by mail. If you want to use our portal, you must log in by entering your user name and password.
(2) If you use our portal, we will process your data required for the fulfillment of the contract until you fully delete your account. Furthermore, we store the voluntary data provided by you while using the portal, unless you delete the data yourself. The legal basis is Article 6, Paragraph 1, Sentence 1, Letter f of the GDPR. Other portal participants have no access to your data.
(1) Under certain circumstances our websites use the web analysis service Piwik/Matomo in order to analyze the use of our websites and to improve them on a regular basis. Based on the statistics gathered, we can improve our offerings and make them more interesting to you as the user. The legal basis for using Piwik/Matomo is Article 6, Paragraph 1, Sentence 1, Letter f of the GDPR.
(2) Cookies (see § 3 for more information) are stored on your computer for purposes of this evaluation. The information thus collected is stored solely on our servers in Germany. You can end this evaluation by deleting existing cookies and preventing the storing of new cookies. If you prevent the storing of cookies, you might not be able to use all the functions of this website. Open your browser settings in order to prevent cookies from being stored. In order to prevent Piwik/Matomo from being used, remove the check mark next to Piwik/Matomo iFrame, thereby activating the opt-out plug-in.
(3) Under certain circumstances our websites might use Piwik/Matomo with the “AnonymizeIP” extension. This means that truncated forms of IP addresses are processed further, making it impossible to relate them directly to any individual. The IP address transmitted by your browser via Piwik/Matomo is not combined with other data that we collect.
(4) The Piwik/Matomo program is an open-source project. Go to matomo.org/privacy-policy/ for the third-party provider’s information about data protection.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser to Google Analytics will not be combined with other data collected by Google.
(3) You can set your browser software to prevent it from storing cookies; we must point out that in this case you might not be able to use all the functions of this website. Furthermore, you can prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie that is related to your visit to the website (including your IP address), as well as the processing of this data by Google, by downloading the browser plug-in available from the link below and then installing it:tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
(4) You also have the possibility of deactivating the collection of your usage data for this website. In this case a special opt-out cookie is set that prevents future collection of your usage data when visiting this website.
(5) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. This means that truncated forms of IP addresses are used for further processing, making it impossible to relate them to any individual. Should the data collected during your use of the website contain any personalized information, then the personal data is immediately deleted and no connection between you and the data is possible.
(6) We use Google Analytics in order to analyze the use of our website and to improve it on a regular basis. Based on the statistics gathered, we can improve our offerings and make them more interesting to you as the user. For exceptional cases in which personal data is transmitted to the USA, Google has signed up to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for using Google Analytics is Article 6, Paragraph 1, Sentence 1, Letter f of the GDPR.
(7) Google Maps. We use Google Maps on some of our websites. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly on the website and makes it easy for you to use the map function.
By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the relevant sub-page of our website. In addition, the data indicated under § 3 of this declaration is transmitted. Data is transmitted regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether you have no Google account. If you are logged in to Google your data is assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish it to be assigned to your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as a user profile and uses it for the purposes of advertising, market research, and/or the design of its website in accordance with its requirements. This kind of use (even for users who are not logged in) is specifically for the purpose of providing advertising as required and in order to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right to object to the creation of this user profile; to exercise it you must contact Google.
Further information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the data protection statements of the provider.
(8) Information about the third-party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User Conditions: www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html; Overview of Data Protection: support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245; Declaration of Data Protection:policies.google.com/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has signed up to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Deze pagina maakt gebruik van cookies. Als u wilt dat deze pagina correct wordt weergegeven en gebruik wilt maken van alle functies, klik dan op accepteren.
Meer hierover op onze pagina Data Protection.